It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:09 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
How do I put two jpegs together to make one picture? I tried downloading both images but I get the first image with the second one blinking on top of the first.

All I would like to do is download the first image and then place the second one in the same frame so it will look like it is part of the first image.

Hope I asked the question correctly.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:03 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
boutselis wrote:
How do I put two jpegs together to make one picture? I tried downloading both images but I get the first image with the second one blinking on top of the first.

All I would like to do is download the first image and then place the second one in the same frame so it will look like it is part of the first image.

if you your takling about blending them together just upload the first image then go click on effect and click on blend two images it will tell you to upload the other image then you place the other image to side of other image and then you are done...hope this helps you out.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:21 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Thankyou AK. That got me very close to what I want. Now I have another question.

The image I want to blend in is a hammer but it has a white background that shows up in the blended image. I want to remove the white back ground so when I blent the two pictures together the hammer will be there but not the white background.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:59 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
1,000.00 LunaPic Points

boutselis wrote:
Thankyou AK. That got me very close to what I want. Now I have another question.

The image I want to blend in is a hammer but it has a white background that shows up in the blended image. I want to remove the white back ground so when I blent the two pictures together the hammer will be there but not the white background.

go up to edit>trasparent after you upload the image of the hammer, and then just click anywheres on the white background, and it should remove the background.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:27 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

well im still confused wat u go 2 to download da second image....
boutselis wrote:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]