It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:17 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0

The White Rabbit Foundation strives to clamp down on internet menaces. This is a huge danger that is out of control. It aims to teach kids how to behave online, and to make them aware of who they are talking to. This is a big issue for a lot of people and they don't even realise it, with young girls and boys being practically seduced by men and women, claiming they are younger than they actually are, or even a different gender. Please visit and show your support at http://whiterabbitfoundation.piczo.com/
Why White Rabbit? Because Alice in Wonderland is something kids could relate to. Alice is just minding her own business when the white rabbit runs past, making her curious and she follows him blindly to a place she doesn't know and that doesn't make sense, and she can't leave even though she wants to... she has to go for help first. It fits what some adults do to kids through the internet. Please help raise awareness!
*This website is a work in progress, and will be updated very soon to include guidelines, contact info, facts/true stories and more. This thread will also be updated then, so please check back regularly. Elements of speech taken from FivebyFive's original post on http://www.evthreads.com. Website created by FivebyFive and aylah, website's layout created by Himmelslicht and Amber192, also members of Evthreads. Ideas for layout and content provided by the members of Evthreads, including Lunaa68, Roubin, Sparkling Gray, and LongLostLies. I had no part in the creating of the site, I'm just promoting.
Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:13 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
I support!

nightmares.
She'll race you to the end,

The winner gets it all!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]