It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook



Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: video upload problem
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:05 pm 
Pro
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:49 pm
Cash on hand:
622.10 LunaPic Points

Posts: 491
Location: south carolina
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
my video want upload
its less then 60 seconds long

for the pass 10 mins

i got this

Upload-now Tool
Uploading image...

Converting Video to Animated GIF
Duration: 0 seconds

and nothin

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: video upload problem
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:15 pm 
Pro
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:07 am
Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 377
Location: Texas
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
MUSICFOOL wrote:
my video want upload
its less then 60 seconds long

for the pass 10 mins

i got this

Upload-now Tool
Uploading image...

Converting Video to Animated GIF
Duration: 0 seconds

and nothin


I don't understand the point in uploading a vid..once you upload what can you do with the vid??

_________________
"Quote The Blackheart, Nevermore"
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: video upload problem
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:40 pm 
Pro
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:49 pm
Cash on hand:
622.10 LunaPic Points

Posts: 491
Location: south carolina
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
The Sandman wrote:
MUSICFOOL wrote:
my video want upload
its less then 60 seconds long

for the pass 10 mins

i got this

Upload-now Tool
Uploading image...

Converting Video to Animated GIF
Duration: 0 seconds

and nothin


I don't understand the point in uploading a vid..once you upload what can you do with the vid??



to make it a Animated GIF pic not a video

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:45 am 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:42 pm
Cash on hand:
1,041.30 LunaPic Points

Bank:
1,812.30 LunaPic Points

Posts: 652
Location: filming on location
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
Well, it works for me for some videos.

can you give me a url or email me the video? What's the file size on it? what's the type?

(I just checked, and www39 had a broken video converter.. but, all the other servers were working)

_________________
Keep up with the lasted features and updates on lunapic:
Follow us on Twitter :: Facebook :: MySpace :: Tumblr

LunaPic Admin - - Dave

http://lunapic.com

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:36 pm 
Pro
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:07 am
Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 377
Location: Texas
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
admin wrote:
Well, it works for me for some videos.

can you give me a url or email me the video? What's the file size on it? what's the type?

(I just checked, and www39 had a broken video converter.. but, all the other servers were working)


this is what happens

Image

and it stays like that forever

_________________
"Quote The Blackheart, Nevermore"
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:36 am 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:42 pm
Cash on hand:
1,041.30 LunaPic Points

Bank:
1,812.30 LunaPic Points

Posts: 652
Location: filming on location
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
well, that's good that it gets the duration, but can you give me the format?

_________________
Keep up with the lasted features and updates on lunapic:
Follow us on Twitter :: Facebook :: MySpace :: Tumblr

LunaPic Admin - - Dave

http://lunapic.com

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:37 am 
Pro
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:07 am
Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 377
Location: Texas
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
admin wrote:
well, that's good that it gets the duration, but can you give me the format?


WMV

_________________
"Quote The Blackheart, Nevermore"
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:20 am 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:42 pm
Cash on hand:
1,041.30 LunaPic Points

Bank:
1,812.30 LunaPic Points

Posts: 652
Location: filming on location
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
I'm pretty sure the only formats that work are AVI, MPG, FLV and RM with AVI being only sometimes. MPG and FLV are preferred. FLV is the format you'd get from downloading from youtube or google. There are also some other free converters out there, I'll try to find a good list.

_________________
Keep up with the lasted features and updates on lunapic:
Follow us on Twitter :: Facebook :: MySpace :: Tumblr

LunaPic Admin - - Dave

http://lunapic.com

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group