It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook



Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Ur Request ov Avatar
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:07 am 
Artist
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:15 am
Cash on hand:
1,000.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 167
Location: USA
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
Ur Request ov Avatar

Guyz hea ya kan Request ME ov Ur Avatar!!!
Ya've 2 temme Wut kinda BACKGROUND ya want Animation & Animation Colorz,Font Colorz & Etc!!!


Or Ya kan Request ME ova Hea!!! :wink:

http://www.iconator.com/profile.php?UserID=653320

_________________
http://world-of-rubaa.deviantart.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ur Request ov Avatar
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:08 pm 
Pro
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:07 am
Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 377
Location: Texas
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
xXx Rubaa xXx wrote:
Ur Request ov Avatar

Guyz hea ya kan Request ME ov Ur Avatar!!!
Ya've 2 temme Wut kinda BACKGROUND ya want Animation & Animation Colorz,Font Colorz & Etc!!!


Or Ya kan Request ME ova Hea!!! :wink:

http://www.iconator.com/profile.php?UserID=653320


can our backrounds be a pic of us and you can resize it? does it have to be a smal avatar or can it be normal sized?? can you make them like this big http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k237/ ... elmssd.gif and resize it later to put on your iconator account??

_________________
"Quote The Blackheart, Nevermore"
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:44 am 
Artist
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:15 am
Cash on hand:
1,000.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 167
Location: USA
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
^Gawsh I've 2 Do SO Many Thingz!!! :D
JK Ok i kan do buh i KANT c Ur Image!!! :(

_________________
http://world-of-rubaa.deviantart.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:49 pm 
Pro
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:07 am
Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 377
Location: Texas
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
haha just forget wut i said just a normal icon would be cool

text: The Sandman
colors: red and black
bg:moon or stars..just make it look cool lol
animation:the light shine thing i told you about
and just whatever looks cool

PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!

_________________
"Quote The Blackheart, Nevermore"
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:44 am 
Artist
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:15 am
Cash on hand:
1,000.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 167
Location: USA
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
The Sandman wrote:
haha just forget wut i said just a normal icon would be cool

text: The Sandman
colors: red and black
bg:moon or stars..just make it look cool lol
animation:the light shine thing i told you about
and just whatever looks cool

PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!


Hey Hey i made 1 Avo buh its NOT wid Dat Animation cuz cuz i Downloaded da Trial Version ov Jasc Animation Shop 3 & Its Xpired Now!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
C its So Bad Ya Alwayz Request Me && I Alwayz dun make Dat Thing wich Yuh Want!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
(Feelin Bad Now)

Image

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/954/ ... manbq1.gif

_________________
http://world-of-rubaa.deviantart.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:18 pm 
Pro
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:07 am
Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 377
Location: Texas
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
xXx Rubaa xXx wrote:
The Sandman wrote:
haha just forget wut i said just a normal icon would be cool

text: The Sandman
colors: red and black
bg:moon or stars..just make it look cool lol
animation:the light shine thing i told you about
and just whatever looks cool

PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!


Hey Hey i made 1 Avo buh its NOT wid Dat Animation cuz cuz i Downloaded da Trial Version ov Jasc Animation Shop 3 & Its Xpired Now!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
C its So Bad Ya Alwayz Request Me && I Alwayz dun make Dat Thing wich Yuh Want!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
(Feelin Bad Now)

Image

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/954/ ... manbq1.gif


that sucks! where did you download the free trial???..and its good i will probobly use it :D

_________________
"Quote The Blackheart, Nevermore"
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:36 am 
Artist
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:15 am
Cash on hand:
1,000.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 167
Location: USA
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
The Sandman wrote:
xXx Rubaa xXx wrote:
The Sandman wrote:
haha just forget wut i said just a normal icon would be cool

text: The Sandman
colors: red and black
bg:moon or stars..just make it look cool lol
animation:the light shine thing i told you about
and just whatever looks cool

PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!


Hey Hey i made 1 Avo buh its NOT wid Dat Animation cuz cuz i Downloaded da Trial Version ov Jasc Animation Shop 3 & Its Xpired Now!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
C its So Bad Ya Alwayz Request Me && I Alwayz dun make Dat Thing wich Yuh Want!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
(Feelin Bad Now)

Image

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/954/ ... manbq1.gif


that sucks! where did you download the free trial???..and its good i will probobly use it :D


Oh ya kan ONLY Download da 30 Dayz Free Trial Version!!!
&& O really its Gud!?... :o

_________________
http://world-of-rubaa.deviantart.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:30 pm 
Newbie

Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:33 pm
Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 3
Location: Windsor, CA
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
Can I get an avatar ASAP?

Character(s):Aelita
Where Character Is From (Anime, TV Show):Code Lyoko
Background:half kadic, half ice sector
Text: Best of both worlds
Effects: human Aelita on Kadic side, Lyoko Aelita on Lyoko side


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:45 am 
Artist
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:15 am
Cash on hand:
1,000.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 167
Location: USA
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
Lil Wolfie wrote:
Can I get an avatar ASAP?

Character(s):Aelita
Where Character Is From (Anime, TV Show):Code Lyoko
Background:half kadic, half ice sector
Text: Best of both worlds
Effects: human Aelita on Kadic side, Lyoko Aelita on Lyoko side


:? :? :?

I Didn't Get it!!! So Can you PLEASE Temme Clearly...&& Also Show Me Some Images...cuz i CANT Find the Images You Want!!!

_________________
http://world-of-rubaa.deviantart.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:13 pm 
Newbie

Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:01 pm
Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 1
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
[b]can someone make me an avatar of strawberry shortcake with a saying & send it 2 me in a message..thanks[/ :idea: b]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:10 am 
Newbie

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:33 am
Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 1
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
can some1 make me an avatar hopefully with an animation that works on msn and other forums please.
i would like to be Bleach based (which is if you dont know is a japanese anime just type it on google) and would like it to say Ash on it which is my name

p.s. it wud be great if the pic/animation cud be of Hitsugaya Toushirou or Ishida uryuu


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:07 pm 
Newbie

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:01 pm
Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 2
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
can you make me a pic that says andylfc and g-a-s-h oc partners and the backround can be big writin sayin OC plz


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:23 pm 
Pro
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:07 am
Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 377
Location: Texas
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
dan-da-devil wrote:
can you make me a pic that says andylfc and g-a-s-h oc partners and the backround can be big writin sayin OC plz


dude i don't even think xXx Rubaa xXx gets on this forum anymore

_________________
"Quote The Blackheart, Nevermore"
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group