It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:44 am 

Cash on hand:
2,198.30 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
Can anybody tell me why when i do any animation on an image and when I get the code to make the comment, will be and image with no animation ??????? In other word animation will notworking ????? thank you for you help :( :(

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:11 am 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
destiny moon wrote:
Can anybody tell me why when i do any animation on an image and when I get the code to make the comment, will be and image with no animation ??????? In other word animation will notworking ????? thank you for you help :( :(

before you are copying the code are you making sure that you when upload the graphic and you animate it are you making sure it's animated before you get your code...and inpluse the site that you are going too using the code do they except the gif format animated images...I have no other idea on what else it could be..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:03 am 
Pro

Cash on hand:
16.30 LunaPic Points

Bank:
2,756.20 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 13
Angelkisses wrote:
destiny moon wrote:

before you are copying the code are you making sure that you when upload the graphic and you animate it are you making sure it's animated before you get your code...and inpluse the site that you are going too using the code do they except the gif format animated images...I have no other idea on what else it could be..

can you show me some stuff on lunapic. i dont know everything about it but show me stuff idk what to do.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:12 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

ScorpionX-2 wrote:
Angelkisses wrote:
destiny moon wrote:

can you show me some stuff on lunapic. i dont know everything about it but show me stuff idk what to do.

what stuff you don't know how to do ..on here I don't know everything either on here but I do try to help maybe I can help you what you need help on that you don't have no clue on what to do..

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:23 pm 

Cash on hand:
191.70 LunaPic Points

Its doing the same with me and i dont know how to fix it

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:29 pm 

Cash on hand:
191.70 LunaPic Points

I need help with the same problem. The animation wont work and i dont know how to fix it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:08 am 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Xman darkness wrote:
I need help with the same problem. The animation wont work and i dont know how to fix it.

what site are you using if you are using imageshack yeah it will just only turn to one frame cause imageshack has change there rules ...on the animations have to pay for it on imageshack

so far tinypic.com or ...
and photobucket.com do hope this will solve the problem...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:08 am 

Cash on hand:
191.70 LunaPic Points

Its when i click on the code then copy it and paste it to the website Cmrpg.com. The animation used to work when copied and pasted the web address when i clicked on code. Now its not working anymore and i know its not the website i put it on because i have one animation on there still working but every time i do a new one it dosent. im so confused on this

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]