It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: Animations
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:50 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
Successful invitations: 0
Here I took a dogs head and placed it on a cats head I did do this here on lunapic by taking the dog off of its body and placing it on the cat by tracing the part that I wanted...and Distorted them to make them blink with program I made the clouds and grass on my program myself.....had fun ..
Attachment:
586.GIF
586.GIF [ 237.39 KiB | Viewed 5489 times ]

Post subject: Re: Animations
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:09 pm 

Cash on hand:
379.70 LunaPic Points

Bank:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Very nice!

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:59 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

0047 wrote:
Very nice!

thanks had fun making that one.... I probably make some more animated ones later..

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:05 am 
Pro

Cash on hand:
16.30 LunaPic Points

Bank:
2,756.20 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 13
Angelkisses wrote:
Here I took a dogs head and placed it on a cats head I did do this here on lunapic by taking the dog off of its body and placing it on the cat by tracing the part that I wanted...and Distorted them to make them blink with program I made the clouds and grass on my program myself.....had fun ..
Attachment:
586.GIF

how do u collect gifs??

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:03 am 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

ScorpionX-2 wrote:
Angelkisses wrote:
Attachment:
586.GIF

how do u collect gifs??
I make gifs I rather make my own stuff then use others people's work but I do make sure that it's safe to use anyones work the dog and cat came from my program it's ok to use and snag....
and the way I make gifs I make graphics from scratch...I made necklaces and butterflies and roses from scratch...got freebie list on what I make I am just thinking about doing this everything I make I am probably going to let it be free to use would love to see what others can do with there animated or effect styles still or animated see what they can come up with I put a list....on here...sometime don't know when if you want to see what I have done for the past years...with my program and I use lunapic to do the outline glittering and other effects....gotta to love lunapic..it's how I got started on making graphics I started out here then I got my ownself a program and other programs along with it and having fun with this site and with the programs and try to help others on here...I don't know what kind of things you are interested in would like to know what colors you like and stuff maybe it will give me ideas on the next graphic to make...

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:15 am 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

ImageImage Editing Made Easy

made this myself and added the glitter with lunapic..

free to snag...

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:59 am 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

I made this butterfly from scratch and made the flowery background from scratch and added frame...around this graphic then I went to lunapic and added the glitter..

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:40 pm 

Cash on hand:
379.70 LunaPic Points

Bank:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Wow... cool! Image

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:34 am 
Pro

Cash on hand:
16.30 LunaPic Points

Bank:
2,756.20 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 13
Angelkisses wrote:
ScorpionX-2 wrote:
Angelkisses wrote:
Attachment:
586.GIF

how do u collect gifs??
I make gifs I rather make my own stuff then use others people's work but I do make sure that it's safe to use anyones work the dog and cat came from my program it's ok to use and snag....
and the way I make gifs I make graphics from scratch...I made necklaces and butterflies and roses from scratch...got freebie list on what I make I am just thinking about doing this everything I make I am probably going to let it be free to use would love to see what others can do with there animated or effect styles still or animated see what they can come up with I put a list....on here...sometime don't know when if you want to see what I have done for the past years...with my program and I use lunapic to do the outline glittering and other effects....gotta to love lunapic..it's how I got started on making graphics I started out here then I got my ownself a program and other programs along with it and having fun with this site and with the programs and try to help others on here...I don't know what kind of things you are interested in would like to know what colors you like and stuff maybe it will give me ideas on the next graphic to make...

how do you make them can you teach me please?

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:19 pm 

Cash on hand:
87.20 LunaPic Points

ok, trying again...

hmmm, the preview shows it as just the url, which when clicked does direct me to the moving image whiich IS an improvement over yesterday's attempts. Does it direct you to it as well?

So how can I make it appear on the boards as the moving image?

http://files.lunapic.com/p/258488

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:51 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Rusty_as_allgetout wrote:
ok, trying again...

hmmm, the preview shows it as just the url, which when clicked does direct me to the moving image whiich IS an improvement over yesterday's attempts. Does it direct you to it as well?

to make it moving and going the next frames looping make sure you save your image as gif format and you can save it to your lunapic account and if it's animated the way you did it on lunapic and if you save it then it should animate the same way you did it ..

when you save the image to your your lunapic account it should take you to your account then you will click on share then copy the bbcode and paste the bb code in here then the image should show or you can save to your computer then upload it from your post on here in lunapic...

http://files.lunapic.com/account/

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:23 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Rusty_as_allgetout wrote:
ok, trying again...

if you have a program I probably can tell ya how to make stuff you can make stuff by tutorials I don't know what you use offline or online programs what kind do you use....

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]