It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Animated Gifs
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:25 pm 

Cash on hand:
746.40 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
I have been trying to add text to my animated gif but each time I click "Apply Text" piece of the text move and briefly disappear while the rest of the text remains stationary. I have tried shutting down my browser then opening LunaPic again and I have also restarted my computer however nothing has helped. Can this be fixed?

Post subject: Re: Animated Gifs
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:27 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
KahlanAmnell2 wrote:
I have been trying to add text to my animated gif but each time I click "Apply Text" piece of the text move and briefly disappear while the rest of the text remains stationary. I have tried shutting down my browser then opening LunaPic again and I have also restarted my computer however nothing has helped. Can this be fixed?
I just tried it out it's working fine on me don't know why it's not working for you I just made the graphic a while ago with the animaed hearts and it added text where I wanted it and it worked for me....I don't know what could be the problem are you clicking update preview the text and dragging to where you want it...I do hope you get it working for ya...
ImageImage Editing Made Easy

Post subject: Re: Animated Gifs
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:54 am 

Cash on hand:
746.40 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Well the kind of GIFs I'm taking about are the ones that you can download from GifSoup.com

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/174894/lege ... eker-o.gif

It has up to 30 frames because of it being a video scene, I have never had this problem with them before at least til now.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]