It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:38 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
Im brand new to this and pretty much have no idea what im doing!! I made an image and tried to save it but it wont save my censor box/lighting, etc. I want to upload it on face book but it wont even save correctly. How can i make it work? Thank you!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:10 am 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
Successful invitations: 0
MelanieSmelanie wrote:
Im brand new to this and pretty much have no idea what im doing!! I made an image and tried to save it but it wont save my censor box/lighting, etc. I want to upload it on face book but it wont even save correctly. How can i make it work? Thank you!!!!
Hi there and welcome aboard...when you have click on the Lunapic logo on top of this page ...and uploaded your picture ...and you want to apply the censor box ok when you apply the censor box when go to effects and click on censored box and have placed to where you want it and also are you clicking on paste to apply the censored box to your image...after that ...ok when you are saving your image how are you trying to save your image.... and is your image animated.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]