It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Ooohhhh yeah!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:50 am 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
:shock: The URL isn't being accepted, claims it is either a Web Page or some other weird creature out of this old guys realm.

:( The pictures are to large yet they were taken with a small camera,hahahaha, NO directions how to shrink picture, if cut or copied it disappears trying to put it into your assigned box for URL(?) or picture.

:? Now that I sent this to the great wizards in the puter world how will I know when it is answered?

Post subject: Re: Ooohhhh yeah!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:21 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
Successful invitations: 0
Man of the World wrote:
:shock: The URL isn't being accepted, claims it is either a Web Page or some other weird creature out of this old guys realm.

:( The pictures are to large yet they were taken with a small camera,hahahaha, NO directions how to shrink picture, if cut or copied it disappears trying to put it into your assigned box for URL(?) or picture.

:? Now that I sent this to the great wizards in the puter world how will I know when it is answered?
Yep it's happened to me before and yeah I had to resize with a program like paint shop pro and on the cameras they do have big bytes on them..

but how exactly how big are the size of the bytes and the size of the picture all around...sometimes the url won't work if the file is too big .....I don't how else to resize if you can try to resizing your picture on paint...maybe that will work...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]