It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: you guys saved my life!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:43 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
I found this site after looking for days for another online image editing place.

the old place I used doesn't load anymore.
{{{{thank you soooo much for saving my life!}}}}

I'm new at tagging, about a month. I can make tags and I have some at my fotki.

Most of the time I spend tagging is downloading accents, tubes, scrap kits, ect.

I can use my paintshop pro ok but I have too much trouble trying to add text.

(here's one of my tags)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:08 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
everythingidoiscool wrote:
I found this site after looking for days for another online image editing place.

the old place I used doesn't load anymore.
{{{{thank you soooo much for saving my life!}}}}

I'm new at tagging, about a month. I can make tags and I have some at my fotki.

Most of the time I spend tagging is downloading accents, tubes, scrap kits, ect.

I can use my paintshop pro ok but I have too much trouble trying to add text.

(here's one of my tags)

you did a nice job there...thanks for sharing yep this place is a life saver this was the first place I started editing then I used paint shop pro then now I use photo impact pro that is a good program to use...I don't have trouble at all with the text on photo impact...I don't use paint shop pro no more but thinking about getting a different editing program too along with the one I got...welcome aboard need help on anything else just ask
...keep up the great work..have a wonderful day .

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:36 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

thanks! I tried to use paint shop pro before, I couldn't make heads or tails.
I still don't know what most of the controls are for but I got the very basics down.
So nice cause it gives you freedom to make what you want.

I have never tried photo impact. Is that hard? I have really old psp..psp8! *lol*

thanks for the nice welcome. nice chatting with you.
I have about 1 million tubes cause I've been collecting them in groups. got tons of fonts and stuff.
If you want a specific tube I may have it. The first thing I did was download a bunch of tubes I really liked but could never use cause I didn't know how to tag! :D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:31 am 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
everythingidoiscool wrote:
thanks! I tried to use paint shop pro before, I couldn't make heads or tails.
I still don't know what most of the controls are for but I got the very basics down.
So nice cause it gives you freedom to make what you want.

I have never tried photo impact. Is that hard? I have really old psp..psp8! *lol*

thanks for the nice welcome. nice chatting with you.
I have about 1 million tubes cause I've been collecting them in groups. got tons of fonts and stuff.
If you want a specific tube I may have it. The first thing I did was download a bunch of tubes I really liked but could never use cause I didn't know how to tag! :D
The Version I use is Photo Impact Pro 11 and it comes with a gif animator and 360 which 360 blends your pictures or you can place a picture beside the other and it also comes with a fantamorph morph either one or two pictures and it comes with other animations and the gif animator is very easy to use it wasn't hard for me

but I know there are still people out there that with the program will get confusing when I had the program I didn't even know it had all that stuff on there until I started fooling with it and noticed some really nice stuff that I liked been having it for a long time since I have been here editting my pictures right when I started editing pictures on lunapic

I just started to buy the program about two months right after I started to edit pics on here and still been doing alot on the program like adding glitter to images and making sparkles and clouds and with the gif animator you can add text and animated text there...just love that one it comes in handy when you want to make an animination and you can reduce the color on it too..never used that kind of paint shop that your talking about but the one I used to use was paint shop pro x but don't use it no more wish I could hook it back up now I lost the code to it but that was the first thing I got and had that for a long time but photo impact pro 11 is just about the best thing I used so far on editing my pictures

now I go either here to edit with lunapic and the program they do both come in handy and go to a place to upload the graphics and make stuff for others...if wasnt for this place I would never ever got that program I just never seen so many cool things in a place.. and I am learning more each time I am on here... I do hope this finds you doing well and Have a happy Easter to you and everyone else..

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:43 am 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

thanks for responding that sounds really complicated.

Happy Easter!

if I see a free psp go thru one of my tube groups do you want me to let you know?

someone tried to give me 12 but I am on dialup. and 8 is confusing enough.
Hugs Margot

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]