It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:01 am 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
Hello, I need help with pasting a image from my clipboard on to another photo.First i upload a photo to paste a image on to.Then i click on paste image from clipboard and upload a image to paste.Then i get the image i want to paste on my photo where i want it then click apply picture.And when the next page comes up it's supposed to have added my image i pasted on to my photo but it dosen't.All that's there is the image i pasted and my photo is gone and i can't find it anywhere.Can someone please tell me what i'm doing wrong i have tried doing this about 20 times or more and can't get the photo to have the image i pasted on to it thank you so much!! Lee Ellen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:46 am 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
Successful invitations: 0
1st upload the picture that you want to paste to the clipboard ....once when your picture gets through loading..
click on copy image to clipboard then upload the background that picture is giong to be pasted on ...and once you get through loading the
background picture click on paste image from clipboard hope this helps...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]