It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: COME HERE!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:01 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
I am like soo bored so umm reply saying anything you want I just want someone to talk to...cuz like I said im bored...so anyway my name is Kayla by the way in case you were curious...

Post subject: Re: COME HERE!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:22 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
okay heres a story:

samantha is in 5th grade, but she gets taught by sixth grade teachers becuase there was only one 5th grade class at the middle shcool she went to. she was smiling so much she could explode. 'i said i wanted to hug her until she turned blue, and he said telling her that made her day^^' is what she was thinking as she marched into class with a big grin. across from her is an 11 year old boy, named carlos. hes a boy, and he likes girls. but some people think that hes a girl who likes girls, because he was reading a magazine for girls. in the back of the room, there were two boys playing truth or dare because today there class had a substitute teacher, and she was gullible enough to believe theres a "truth or dare" class. the name of the boys playing were fox and dear. those werent there real names, nobody knows there names. not even there aunts. fox dared dear to call a random girl hot. back to samantha. samantha used to think she was straight, but she is bi-curios. she watched carlos continue to read the magazine, as kirey, the girl who let him read it, was waiting impatiently. dear thought that calling a girl from the magazine hot would be a little less embaressing, so he pointed out that a certian girl in the magazine was "hot". carlos got suprised "you have no taste in girls!!" anri, samanthas elementary school friend, came over to the table "whats going on?" and samantha said "there fighting." anri butted in and stole the poster. "hey samantha is this girl hot or is dear stupid?" samantha grabbed the paper "both." anri took her opinion seriosly. anri is not straight, she never liked boys. "well samantha said that shes hot. and if samantha says shes hot then shes hot." samantha got suprised "omg what do you mean anri?" said samantha "well, your straight. you only like boys. if you say a girls hot, she must be pretty hot." samantha got all red, not like blushing, but red.

to be continued

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]