It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Here i am again... x3x
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:50 pm 

Cash on hand:
967.70 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
Ok well I downloaded Gif animator 5 but it refuses to let me optimize the imagew so here i am asking again help? D:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:07 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
Successful invitations: 0
ZombieZebra wrote:
Ok well I downloaded Gif animator 5 but it refuses to let me optimize the imagew so here i am asking again help? D:

letting ya know on the your animation you might have to delete just a couple of frames like only three out those nine frames ...cause I agree it is impossible to get the that 39kb..that's what I do want to animated I use three to four to five frames nine and ten just makes the bytes go up more...just delete about three frames there...so you don't lose the quality of your image..the more you optimize the image it will lose quality just try that out..by deleting I see what I can do with your image sometime today or tonight...what I am trying to say the more frames you have the more bytes it carries to each frame...try about five or six frames and you should on the size of your image you should get to atleast under 39kb that should work for ya...on any animated image when it's about that size...and also it goes on how width and length too by the size the bigger the graphic yep we are all going to have big bytes...

Attachments:
image.gif
image.gif [ 35.45 KiB | Viewed 2140 times ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]