It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Help!! Please!! XO
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:53 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
How can i make my pic have these boxes for example

how do u do those boxes and not only photshop does it cause my friend uses lunapic too and she
did it on here she just wont show me how! T.T But ya if anyone can tell me how please do so! ^^

Post subject: Re: Help!! Please!! XO
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:27 am 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
Successful invitations: 0
First upload your picture be sure to save your picture just in case you mess up and you don't have to upload your picture again it will be in your lunapic account when you save..

once you get your picture loaded on the board click on the cutting tool and put rectangle as your cut shape when you think you have the right picture as a rectangle click on copy and paste so you can paste if you want too now if you want to add the other effects to the rectangle click on edit and click on swap image from the clipboard that way you can disign your reactangle and make become a button

what you just did as a rectangle now if you want it to glow like your friend did..go to adjust and click on vignette and adjust the way you want and to make look like more of a button just click on effect and click on buttonize to make your rectangle to look like a button ..hope this helps and if you want to put your button that you made on your picture on the you uploaded or any other picture always click on edit and copy image to clipboard either upload another background or keep the same picture ....

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]