It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook



Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:50 pm 
Pro
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:38 pm
Cash on hand:
1,000.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 729
Location: Texas
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
mzcherise - http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q259 ... dit001.jpg
joannekaren - sure just post ur pic and tell me what color to change it too.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:32 am 
Newbie

Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:59 am
Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 1
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
Hey Haley,
If it's not too much to ask could you please change my eye colour to go lden in this photo, thanks!
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii31 ... kwhite.jpg


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:05 am 
Newbie

Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 9:01 am
Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 1
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
hi im just new to the site can you tell me how you change eye colours ???


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:01 am 
Active Member

Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:30 pm
Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 9
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
Pic-http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj39/greenslash/Graduation2Olympus007.jpg
what color do u want the eyes-umm... the color on the girl on the left is Hazel and in th right sky blue or someting like this
anything else?-Put Cousins on the middle

B&w with one color
image-LIKE THE ONE ABOVE
what part do u want to stay colored?-our shirts and eyes
anything else?-none


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:37 am 
Pro
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:38 pm
Cash on hand:
1,000.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 729
Location: Texas
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
minniromeo -- http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q259 ... e/go lden.jpg
ciaraoo7 - viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1776
kawaiiraewynkawaii - http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q259 ... ange/c.jpg

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:49 pm 
Newbie

Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 9:46 pm
Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 1
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
PLEASE help me! Can you explain how to do that? It looks awsome!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:14 pm 
Active Member

Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:28 pm
Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 15
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
iif possible can yuu change mmy pic for me


PLEASE :D

1.Change iit to black &&nd Whiite
2.Make my hat Red With tha 'P' Black
3.Make my Shirt Red too ..

&&nd tha'ss iit ,, thanx alot iif yuu can ..

even though i idont kno yuu as well

much love ** PEACE IIT :D :oops:http://file043a.bebo.com/4/large/2008/04/24/18/6185638335a7548563259l.jpg


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:23 pm 
Pro
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:38 pm
Cash on hand:
1,000.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 729
Location: Texas
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
MszBootiifull wrote:
iif possible can yuu change mmy pic for me


PLEASE :D

1.Change iit to black &&nd Whiite
2.Make my hat Red With tha 'P' Black
3.Make my Shirt Red too ..

&&nd tha'ss iit ,, thanx alot iif yuu can ..

even though i idont kno yuu as well

much love ** PEACE IIT :D :oops:http://file043a.bebo.com/4/large/2008/04/24/18/6185638335a7548563259l.jpg


http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q259 ... ge/Red.jpg

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:23 pm 
Newbie

Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:43 pm
Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 1
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
could u change my eye color on this pic to a dark blue or light grey, whichever is better.
could you change the rest to black and white.
&& could you make my shirts blue.

Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:50 pm 
Newbie

Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 2:46 pm
Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 1
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
HOW DO YEW CHANG THE EYE COLOR???
COOL!!!
I want mine the same EXACT way!!!! :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:34 pm 
Newbie

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:27 pm
Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 3
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
[b]HEYY...
ii WAZ W0NDERiN iF U C0ULD MAKE mii 1!!
COLOR SHiRT:PiNK
COLOR EYEZ:GREEN
DA REST CAN BE GRAY!
THANX!!
HERE iZ DA PiC![/b]

<a href="http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q148/lizzettel/?action=view&current=SANY0063.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q148/lizzettel/SANY0063.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:12 pm 
Active Member

Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:28 pm
Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 15
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
humm there aiint no piic thuurr ..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:15 pm 
Active Member

Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:28 pm
Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 15
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
haley_baby1994 wrote:
MszBootiifull wrote:
iif possible can yuu change mmy pic for me


PLEASE :D

1.Change iit to black &&nd Whiite
2.Make my hat Red With tha 'P' Black
3.Make my Shirt Red too ..

&&nd tha'ss iit ,, thanx alot iif yuu can ..

even though i idont kno yuu as well

much love ** PEACE IIT :D :oops:http://file043a.bebo.com/4/large/2008/04/24/18/6185638335a7548563259l.jpg


http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q259 ... ge/Red.jpg


THANX LOTS ..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:16 pm 
Active Member

Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:28 pm
Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 15
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
MszBootiifull wrote:
haley_baby1994 wrote:
MszBootiifull wrote:
iif possible can yuu change mmy pic for me


PLEASE :D

1.Change iit to black &&nd Whiite
2.Make my hat Red With tha 'P' Black
3.Make my Shirt Red too ..

&&nd tha'ss iit ,, thanx alot iif yuu can ..

even though i idont kno yuu as well

much love ** PEACE IIT :D :oops:http://file043a.bebo.com/4/large/2008/04/24/18/6185638335a7548563259l.jpg


http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q259 ... ge/Red.jpg


THANX LOTS ..


BUT YUU FORGOT TO CHANGE THA 'P' TO BLACK .. LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:19 am 
Pro
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:38 pm
Cash on hand:
1,000.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 729
Location: Texas
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
iLuvm3 -- http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q259 ... e/blue.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q259 ... /blue2.jpg

loosy liz -- http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q259 ... dgreen.jpg
MszBootiifull -- i typed in black but it wouldnt do it. I can try to trace over it with the paint tool if you, iam not sure if it would turn out okay or not but i can try, just let me kno.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group