It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook



Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: My Animations.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:10 am 
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:54 pm
Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 8
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
'Ello, I'm new to this forum and I found this place... I figured I'd show y'all my GIFs I've made, some are better than others. They can range from Homestar Runner to Domo-Kun to Metal Slug, so I hope you enjoy them.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


The copyrights belong to their respective owners.

_________________
GIF man extraordinaire.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My Animations.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:31 am 
Newbie

Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:28 pm
Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 2
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
hi.. jz wanna know how did you make d 6th pic of urs.. cn u teach me how ^_^ plz.. tnx!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My Animations.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:30 pm 
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:54 pm
Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 8
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
krizy wrote:
hi.. jz wanna know how did you make d 6th pic of urs.. cn u teach me how ^_^ plz.. tnx!


I went to http://www.cooltext.com and I used the logos thing, I just copied them into MS: Paint and I uploaded them to Lunapic and made an animation out of 'em not too complicated. If you need more iformation PM me.

_________________
GIF man extraordinaire.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My Animations.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:27 am 
Newbie

Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:28 pm
Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 2
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
..weee ^_^ i know dat site too.. tnx tnx tnx xo much.. ^_^ :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My Animations.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:01 pm 
Pro
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:13 pm
Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 262
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
Bassium! wrote:
krizy wrote:
hi.. jz wanna know how did you make d 6th pic of urs.. cn u teach me how ^_^ plz.. tnx!


I went to http://www.cooltext.com and I used the logos thing, I just copied them into MS: Paint and I uploaded them to Lunapic and made an animation out of 'em not too complicated. If you need more iformation PM me.


Is that site free.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My Animations.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:28 pm 
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:54 pm
Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Posts: 8
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
Deedee Star wrote:
Bassium! wrote:
krizy wrote:
hi.. jz wanna know how did you make d 6th pic of urs.. cn u teach me how ^_^ plz.. tnx!


I went to http://www.cooltext.com and I used the logos thing, I just copied them into MS: Paint and I uploaded them to Lunapic and made an animation out of 'em not too complicated. If you need more iformation PM me.


Is that site free.


Should be otherwise I've stolen! *GASP* :shock:

_________________
GIF man extraordinaire.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group