It is currently Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:02 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
Please tell me I have no lost my mind. :?
I uploaded an image and when I selected a feature to edit it, the edited image turned out to be not the same image I uploaded. I'm talking about a totally different image. For instance, when I uploaded my daughter's school photo and edited it, I received a photo of some forest. It is so weird. Is this a bug ?
I enabled cookies, added LunaPic to my trusted websites list, and the whole nine years but I'm still getting strange images.
Please help ! :(
Thank you.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:49 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
medeka wrote:
I uploaded an image and when I selected a feature to edit it, the edited image turned out to be not the same image I uploaded. I'm talking about a totally different image. For instance, when I uploaded my daughter's school photo and edited it, I received a photo of some forest. It is so weird. Is this a bug ?
I enabled cookies, added LunaPic to my trusted websites list, and the whole nine years but I'm still getting strange images.
Thank you.
That's never happened to me at all I am guessing it could be sample image on what your image is going to look like...does it do the same feature that you selected if it does then it's a sample ...I don't know why that popped up but see if this works on your graphic when you the next you go to editting with a feature go to file then go to closed file...then go upload your daughters picture and see if you can get the featured on your graphic ot make it more easier always save each time you do something you like but if you don't like what you see click on the undo..just hope this helps you out and I am sorry this is happening to you....

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:49 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Angelkisses wrote:
medeka wrote:
Thank you.
That's never happened to me at all I am guessing it could be sample image on what your image is going to look like...does it do the same feature that you selected if it does then it's a sample ...I don't know why that popped up but see if this works on your graphic when you the next you go to editting with a feature go to file then go to closed file...then go upload your daughters picture and see if you can get the featured on your graphic ot make it more easier always save each time you do something you like but if you don't like what you see click on the undo..just hope this helps you out and I am sorry this is happening to you....

Thank you for your reply. I went back and checked to see if it was sample images, and it sure is the sample images that are being edited instead of the image I uploaded. For instance this is what I encountered. I uploaded my daughter's picture and when I selected from the menu Adjust> Mirror > I got an image of a butterfly. When I saw that wasn't the image I uploaded, I clicked "Undo" and I got the following error :
    Error, we could not recover your backup image.
    Your Undo History List
I uploaded the same image again (from a Url this time) and tried other features, such as >> Draw > Text Tool >> and the image I got was a waterfalls (not mine)
So basically, when I'm editing an image it is editing the sample images and when I click "Undo" it asks me to upload my image again. It is very very frustrating. I'm using a Firefox 3.6.8 browser and I'm not sure if that makes any difference or not.

Thank you for any help you can give me.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:32 am 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
medeka wrote:
Angelkisses wrote:
medeka wrote:
Thank you.

Thank you for your reply. I went back and checked to see if it was sample images, and it sure is the sample images that are being edited instead of the image I uploaded. For instance this is what I encountered. I uploaded my daughter's picture and when I selected from the menu Adjust> Mirror > I got an image of a butterfly. When I saw that wasn't the image I uploaded, I clicked "Undo" and I got the following error :
    Error, we could not recover your backup image.
    Your Undo History List
I uploaded the same image again (from a Url this time) and tried other features, such as >> Draw > Text Tool >> and the image I got was a waterfalls (not mine)
So basically, when I'm editing an image it is editing the sample images and when I click "Undo" it asks me to upload my image again. It is very very frustrating. I'm using a Firefox 3.6.8 browser and I'm not sure if that makes any difference or not.

Thank you for any help you can give me.
I am in the editor now and I uploaded my picture and went to adjust then mirror and it working for me just don't understand why it's not working for you I do have firefox it's not lunapic either and I haven't even updated to that version of firefox....yet...I see alot of people are having trouble...when they updated to that 3.6.8 of firefox but maybe it's not firefox since I am using firefox...I don't know if I am making since cause it could nothing at all..... I would be in a situation you are in be very frusterated... I don't know what else to do unless you do this when you upload your graphic copy image to clipboard..then go to adjust and then go to mirrior ...on there if you have any more trouble I put it on mirror for you since it's working for me...it's no problem..at all that you won't be so frusterated...I am in the text tool..and it got me there just fine with my picture very confusing when it's working for me and not for you I don't know what else it could be unless it's the firefox browser try a different browser if that don't help I be more then happy to help out with your daughters image..... and I also use Google Chrome too..here is another idea when you upload your daughters image just click on the bottom of the picture save to your lunapic account...then go to file then go click on lunapic account you will see that image then you can click on the image and it will take you to editor again...and I know I done this alot of times when I upload on the lunapic account it works for me...just hope it works for you when you click on your picture in the lunapic account then go to adjust and mirror like you been doing and the image should stay there..hopefully I am terribly sorry what you are going through don't what else it could be if it's not lunapic or firefox...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]