It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:10 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
i am having trouble getting 2 different pictures to go side by side on my myspace profile page. everytime i put the codes together the pics go one on top of the other and i need them to go side by side. can anyone help me and tell me how i go about getting my pics to go side by side? thanks so much!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:47 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

you can upload two photos here and put them side by side so when you code it they will be side by side other wise you have to know how to make breaks in your html coding to make pics side by side if theyre separate?i hope you understand what im trying to say...if not then ill try to help some more!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:16 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

thank you so much for responding as you are the only one who has and i really appreciate it! can u now tell me how to go about doing what you suggested about uploading 2 pics on here and putting them side by side as i am not real sure how to do that. i tried breaking up my html codes that you were talking about and that didn't work either so if you could just tell me how to upload 2 pics side by side on here that would help me so much!!! thanks again :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:24 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

btw, yes, i am trying to put 2 separate pics side by side

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:14 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

ok when you want to upload two different pics all you have to do is first when youre on the animater home of lunapic, you go to where it says browse underneath the space, itll say click here to upload more images to make a collage or animations. do that then itll give you a choice the first option is you can crop collage or you can raw collage. raw collage will make you have to edit it a bit to fix it if theyre not the same size ,but its better then crop collage cause it might crop it the wrong way understand?they should be side by side if just two pics were uploaded. if not then the second option is when on lunapic scroll down to the left side of the toolbar. youll see a blank page click on it make it whatever color you want if you want it to be seen if not then dont worry about. it ok so you have your blank page, copy it to your clipboard by going up to the top toolbar where it says edit copy it then go back to the homepage or file then click open file upload your image. then when you have one paste it on the blank page by going up to the toolbar where it says edit itll say paste then you copy again then redo the upload of another pic then paste understand?then you can edit however ya want just have some fun :lol: :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:33 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

ok wow, alrite i forgot one thing um ok ,when you have your blank page and you copy clip.then you upload youre next pic..you have to go up to the toolbar where it says edit then swap image so you can paste the image you uploaded on the blank page. im soo sorry for forgetting that ,im tired =/ .then you can go about with the other stuff just remember when you copy clip that image when you pasted your one pic and you upload your next pic,to swap image to make sure your pasting the image you just uploaded alritey? :lol: :lol: :roll:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]