It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook



Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Please help with BB code
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:32 am 
Newbie

Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:33 pm
Cash on hand:
144.60 LunaPic Points

Posts: 4
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
After I complete my picture on Lunapic, how do I get a BB code to enable me to post it in my profile,in a game that I play

_________________
Mazza


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:56 am 
Pro
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:23 am
Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Posts: 1249
Invitations sent: 1
Successful invitations: 0
mamieshaw wrote:
After I complete my picture on Lunapic, how do I get a BB code to enable me to post it in my profile,in a game that I play

when you click on the lunapic logo and completed on what you done to your picture on the editor click under the picture save to your account then go to file and click on lunapic account
like this link for an example

will take you to your photos just click on the photo when you get to your lunapic account then copy the bb code...
http://files.lunapic.com/account/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:15 pm 
Newbie

Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:33 pm
Cash on hand:
144.60 LunaPic Points

Posts: 4
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
Angelkisses wrote:
mamieshaw wrote:
After I complete my picture on Lunapic, how do I get a BB code to enable me to post it in my profile,in a game that I play

when you click on the lunapic logo and completed on what you done to your picture on the editor click under the picture save to your account then go to file and click on lunapic account
like this link for an example

will take you to your photos just click on the photo when you get to your lunapic account then copy the bb code...
http://files.lunapic.com/account/



Thanks Angel, after all this time I can finally get codes, luv ya xxx

_________________
Mazza


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:59 am 
Pro
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:23 am
Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Posts: 1249
Invitations sent: 1
Successful invitations: 0
mamieshaw wrote:
Angelkisses wrote:
mamieshaw wrote:
After I complete my picture on Lunapic, how do I get a BB code to enable me to post it in my profile,in a game that I play

when you click on the lunapic logo and completed on what you done to your picture on the editor click under the picture save to your account then go to file and click on lunapic account
like this link for an example

will take you to your photos just click on the photo when you get to your lunapic account then copy the bb code...
http://files.lunapic.com/account/



Thanks Angel, after all this time I can finally get codes, luv ya xxx
your welcome glad to help out and glad you can now get codes...now....and glad this worked out..for ya...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group