It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:37 pm 

Cash on hand:
23.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
I Want To Make manip Pictures and Nice Beautiful Blending Pictures But I Don't Know How To Do It Can Someone Please Help Me It Would Mean a lot to Me Please And Thank You

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:06 am 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
Jessica_Blaze wrote:
I Want To Make manip Pictures and Nice Beautiful Blending Pictures But I Don't Know How To Do It Can Someone Please Help Me It Would Mean a lot to Me Please And Thank You
On blending your pictures together you would go click on the lunapic logo on top of this page and upload you a graphic and then once that gets through loading you would go to effect then click on blend two images and upload the second graphic and it will upload right beside the side the first image and place it side by side and apply... on the Manip part of your pictures what do have in mind to put in your pictures....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:25 pm 

Cash on hand:
23.00 LunaPic Points

I Wanted To Take 2 Totally Different Pictures of People And Put them Together To Make it Look Like They Are Standing Right Next To Each Other

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:14 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Jessica_Blaze wrote:
I Wanted To Take 2 Totally Different Pictures of People And Put them Together To Make it Look Like They Are Standing Right Next To Each Other
you can try blending two people together in the backgrounds or you can go to cutting tool and click there and trace around the person that you want in the background to go to the other background once you trace around that person click on copy and paste then go upload the background you want to paste the person next too..if this don't help out I try to make a video tut on how to place another person right next to the other person...hope that would be more helpful to you and others and even myself..

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:32 pm 

Cash on hand:
23.00 LunaPic Points

Thank You For Helping Me I Really Am Greatful

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:26 am 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y9nskbV034
I made this yesterday it's just like pasting it to another person but this is just a background that I am copying and pasting a cat... to the background..that's how you would do your person you would trace it just like I did here and place it anywhere you wish ....sometime this during this week I make another video on how to blend images together... glad to help out...and hope this does help you out.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]