It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Gifs on top of photo
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:12 am 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
Hi, Is there any extremely easy way to take an animated gif and place it on top of a jpeg and still have the gif moving? Thank you!

Post subject: Re: Gifs on top of photo
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:33 am 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
cinderellaromba wrote:
Hi, Is there any extremely easy way to take an animated gif and place it on top of a jpeg and still have the gif moving? Thank you!
when you have clicked on the lunapic logo on top of this page
Go upload your animated gif once you get that uploaded go to edit and click on copy image to clipboard...ok then when you have copied to your clipboard then go upload the jpg background once you get that uploaded go to edit and then go click on paste image from the clipboard then paste it on your background where you want it...hope this helps you out...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:05 am 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Angelkisses wrote:
cinderellaromba wrote:
Go upload your animated gif once you get that uploaded go to edit and click on copy image to clipboard...ok then when you have copied to your clipboard then go upload the jpg background once you get that uploaded go to edit and then go click on paste image from the clipboard then paste it on your background where you want it...hope this helps you out...

Thank you for your help again. The problem I am having and sorry I should have elaborated is that I have pasted the animated gif into the still photo. I want to copy the animated gif again and place it in another place of the photo and it doesn't seem to let me. I save the photo as a gif as it automatically wants to and I already have the pasted animated gif waiting on the clipboard and I put it where it should go. Then another page comes up "undo or rate this edit" or something like that. Either way the next thing that pops up is only my animated gif and it says it can be cropped, pasted , etc. Is there some way I can add more gifs to one picture? Thank you again.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:59 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
cinderellaromba wrote:
Angelkisses wrote:
cinderellaromba wrote:

Thank you for your help again. The problem I am having and sorry I should have elaborated is that I have pasted the animated gif into the still photo. I want to copy the animated gif again and place it in another place of the photo and it doesn't seem to let me. I save the photo as a gif as it automatically wants to and I already have the pasted animated gif waiting on the clipboard and I put it where it should go. Then another page comes up "undo or rate this edit" or something like that. Either way the next thing that pops up is only my animated gif and it says it can be cropped, pasted , etc. Is there some way I can add more gifs to one picture? Thank you again.
Ok now I am understanding I know what ya mean on that it won't work like that but I be more happy to place the other gif for you that way you won't have to go anymore trouble just tell me where you want the other gif at...and I be more happy to get to work for you ..I noticed that myself when adding another gif image to another one..and then other freezes and while the other moves...it's no problem at all...and that would be a good feature to add more then one gif...when coping and pasting...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]