It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:09 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
im trying to save the pic 2 my computer and i was going to set it as a picture on another site but i cant get the picture and i need it on that page in about 20 minutes. it wont save. i download and save but it wont go through. Please help.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:09 am 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
Krazy_Keisha wrote:
im trying to save the pic 2 my computer and i was going to set it as a picture on another site but i cant get the picture and i need it on that page in about 20 minutes. it wont save. i download and save but it wont go through. Please help.

there is another way to save this what I normally do if it's still image just right click on the image and go to save picture as ...and if it's a moving just wait for it until you see the image is repeating itself then right click and click on save picture as..try to see if you save it that way....

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:08 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
I was having the same problem but finally got drag and drop to work for me. The only problem I'm seeing now is that the pic is much smaller than the original and part of the text has been cut off. Could this be because of the pixel setting? I believe it was set at 600x600. I am still working on it and will try using a larger pixel setting. Thanks!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]