It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: I need some help :)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:04 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
I made a "siggy" once and I can't remember how I did it. I know that I wrote my word on a blank page and then saved it to the clipboard from what I remember. Then I opened a new file with a colorful background. From here I have no clue what I did because no options look familiar to me. What I want to do is take the word and make it so the background shows up as the letters. Then I want to do the rolling animation through the letters. Can someone please help me?
I have the old siggy if someone can tell me how to post it here I can show you what I am talking about. Thanks for any help!

Post subject: Re: I need some help :)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:43 am 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
okrasin wrote:
I made a "siggy" once and I can't remember how I did it. I know that I wrote my word on a blank page and then saved it to the clipboard from what I remember. Then I opened a new file with a colorful background. From here I have no clue what I did because no options look familiar to me. What I want to do is take the word and make it so the background shows up as the letters. Then I want to do the rolling animation through the letters. Can someone please help me?
I have the old siggy if someone can tell me how to post it here I can show you what I am talking about. Thanks for any help!
to post your old siggy when you click on reply to post just click you will see underneath Preview Sumit Save Cancel you see browse through and find your siggy then once when you find your siggy just click on add the file and give time to load up...

I am trying to guess your doing something like this just click on the link...

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=437&hilit=Rainbow+text
hope this link helps you out..

Post subject: Re: I need some help :)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:34 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Angelkisses wrote:
okrasin wrote:
to post your old siggy when you click on reply to post just click you will see underneath Preview Sumit Save Cancel you see browse through and find your siggy then once when you find your siggy just click on add the file and give time to load up...

I am trying to guess your doing something like this just click on the link...

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=437&hilit=Rainbow+text
hope this link helps you out..

Thank you so very much! That was exactly what I was looking for, but in much simpler terms than how I was taught the first time!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]