It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:16 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
Hey there,

cool site this is I love it! But now my dad thinks I am Mother Teresa and can create miracles..>>

I just blended my brother and father into a main photo of my brother but want to eliminate the background from their pix? Have no idea how to do so...I already tried multipleoptions including free cut around pix but they cut the wrong part..Yours in ignornace Susan xxx

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:04 am 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Can I see the pic ? Maybe I can help :D in other words you want to create a cut out by removing the background ? And perhaps use the cut out for another background ? Example like I did my signature for a friend , I added those two pictures of Ville Valo from the band HIM they were two cutouts and place on another background :D is that something you wanted to do ?

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:44 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Sokagirl wrote:
Can I see the pic ? Maybe I can help :D in other words you want to create a cut out by removing the background ? And perhaps use the cut out for another background ? Example like I did my signature for a friend , I added those two pictures of Ville Valo from the band HIM they were two cutouts and place on another background :D is that something you wanted to do ?

I've always wanted to do that!
How did you do it?

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:54 am 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Sorry , I haven't been coming here much . Well to be honest I made mine with Paint.NET but you can also do this here , go to the effects and scroll down towards the bottom where it says transparent , it usually works on white background for LunaPic with Paint you can remove any background . The only thing with it here is that sometimes it comes out all jagged but with Paint you have what is called a feather tool which smooths out the edges .

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]