It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:12 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
I uploaded an image and it does not work , I have tried it as a Gif and a jpeg. I am saving it in windows pic and viewer, it won't let me save it anywhere else. Any suggestions?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:54 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
I fight like a girl wrote:
I uploaded an image and it does not work , I have tried it as a Gif and a jpeg. I am saving it in windows pic and viewer, it won't let me save it anywhere else. Any suggestions?
if it's got more then one frame save it as a gif and it should work now if you save it as a jpg format it will just only show one frame there is away you can change to where your saving your graphic at I normally save it to my card so the bytes don't keep going up to the computer and it should let you save it some where else .....ok next when you save it make sure you save to your account first if you haven't already on here and make sure you see your image working before saving it...I don't know what else could be the problem..I do hope you get this to work for you..
what are you trying to get your image to do that's not making it look like it's not working properply...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:00 am 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Angelkisses wrote:
if it's got more then one frame save it as a gif and it should work now if you save it as a jpg format it will just only show one frame there is away you can change to where your saving your graphic at I normally save it to my card so the bytes don't keep going up to the computer and it should let you save it some where else .....ok next when you save it make sure you save to your account first if you haven't already on here and make sure you see your image working before saving it...I don't know what else could be the problem..I do hope you get this to work for you..
what are you trying to get your image to do that's not making it look like it's not working properply...

I can get my animated pic to open when I view it through windows image and fax viewer only, but when I try to put it in an excell sheet (which I turn into a web sheet) it wont work their at all, does anyone know how to get the animations work in excell...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:24 am 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

roninquest wrote:
Angelkisses wrote:

I can get my animated pic to open when I view it through windows image and fax viewer only, but when I try to put it in an excell sheet (which I turn into a web sheet) it wont work their at all, does anyone know how to get the animations work in excell...
try this out just open one of your web browsers either IE or firefox and copy the image from the web and paste to the excel...just give that a try and see what happens..
but I did read that it won't work by showing the animation
unfortunately
it won't show in excel...you need a animated gif control (ocx or dll)....

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:00 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Also need help in this area...I made a picture with animated blinking words for a friend to be used as an avitar...I saved it and sent it to his email as an attachment but when he opens it it woes not blink?

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:23 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Beez_33 wrote:
Also need help in this area...I made a picture with animated blinking words for a friend to be used as an avitar...I saved it and sent it to his email as an attachment but when he opens it it woes not blink?
I noticed when I emailed a relative they said it didn't work I even sent to my own self it didn't work with the animation I think in some emails animations won't work ...try copy the image and paste in your email or you can copy the link and paste I am sure that the animation will work...it will be blinking if you send it in a link...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]