It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:02 am 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
Hello...I have two pictures here first is a picture having butterfly wings...the other one is my recently taken picture. I want to replace the face of the butterfly picture with the one i recently took... can you help me on that? Thank you so much, I appreciate your help.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:03 am 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
Successful invitations: 0
Astron_0320 wrote:
Hello...I have two pictures here first is a picture having butterfly wings...the other one is my recently taken picture. I want to replace the face of the butterfly picture with the one i recently took... can you help me on that? Thank you so much, I appreciate your help.
what your trying to say is you want to take that picture that just tooken and place it on the butterfly if your going to do that here is the way to do that
just upload the picture that you have tooken and go to the cutting tool and draw where what you want to place in the other background then once when you done drawing around the area that you want just go to copy and paste on top of the picture then upload the background of the butterfly and then go to edit and go click on paste image from the clipboard and apply the picture that you traced on the butterfly background..and do hope this is what your talking about and hope this helps you out..

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]