It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: tags
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:56 am 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
how do i put pics/graphics i created. i want to make tags to share with others or if someone would like to use mine. but keep it so no one can change the looks of it

thankz

Post subject: Re: tags
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:25 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
Successful invitations: 0
badgirlslykeme wrote:
how do i put pics/graphics i created. i want to make tags to share with others or if someone would like to use mine. but keep it so no one can change the looks of it

thankz
Ok when you click on the lunapic logo on top of this page and uploaded a picture that your going to create and once you are through creating and you want to save to your account first it will be underneath your picture save to account and click on that and if you want to share just go to file go to lunapic account and then you will see all the pictures that you saved and click on share if you want to share ...and now if someone is going to use yours make sure you put your name too on the graphic and say do not alter my graphics just make sure you put your name some where on the graphic that no one can't easily steal your work...I do hope this helps you out.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]