It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 368 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25  Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:04 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
1,000.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
CharleneandPiper wrote:
Hello! I have an animated butterfly that I am trying to add to the middle of another image. But I just can't figure out how to do that and keep the animation with the butterfly. Any help that you could give would be awesome! Thanks! 8)

yah just upload the pic of the butterfly then go up to edit>copy image to clipboard then go back to the home page and upload the pic you want to place the butterfly on then once it has uploaded go up to edit>paste image from clipboard.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:05 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
1,000.00 LunaPic Points

nicona wrote:
can you give me the color changing tutorial for the eyes. or just to make 1 color stand out like if i want the pic black and white but only want my blue shirt to stand out? if you can please. Thank you nicona.
haley_baby1994 wrote:
aznluv_792 wrote:
so im kinda new to all of this.and i was wondering how do u make ur eye color change if ur pic is already black and white???

I have a tutorial on this..it dosent matter if your pic is color or black and white lol..if you need me to post the eye color chaning tutorial i made here let me kno.

This is a tutorial i made on changing the eye color!
okay first upload your picture! then these pics will guide u threw it!
Okay and there you go! once your done with the 1st eye you just do the same with the other eye! and then once your done with both eyes you go to the bottom of the page and click "download" and then save it to ur computer! hope it helped[/quote]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:17 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
1,000.00 LunaPic Points

esepelon wrote:
HEY I WANTED TO KNO HOW TO MAKE A PIC LIKE THIS

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r248 ... gmusic.gif

CAN U HELP??

Hmmmm iam not real sure..i saw the girl who made that a while back on here..iam going to go search the fourms and see if i find her if i do ill let you know asap!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:32 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

hi im new and i dont kno how to make nothini well i was jmus clickin on different things and it ended up gonig for me lol but i want to kno how to make the eye color change and alos how to blend three diffferent pics together and make it look cool for myspace? does neone kno how to do this?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:19 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
1,000.00 LunaPic Points

strawberrybabi305 wrote:
hi im new and i dont kno how to make nothini well i was jmus clickin on different things and it ended up gonig for me lol but i want to kno how to make the eye color change and alos how to blend three diffferent pics together and make it look cool for myspace? does neone kno how to do this?

Yup lol! i think i just replied to your messege...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:21 am 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

I am new to luna pic and animation and (don't worry I'm not gonna ask how to change the eye color....lol) I would like to know how to add one sparkle to only part of my image. To enhance a necklace or ring, etc. I don't want random sparkles on top of the whole image. I want them animated in only specific places. Can you show me how?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:46 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
1,000.00 LunaPic Points

Miss Kitty wrote:
I am new to luna pic and animation and (don't worry I'm not gonna ask how to change the eye color....lol) I would like to know how to add one sparkle to only part of my image. To enhance a necklace or ring, etc. I don't want random sparkles on top of the whole image. I want them animated in only specific places. Can you show me how?

Hmmm. i dont think that theres an efect you can use to do that one here....BUT you can try searching photobucket for just a plain sparkel, then pasting it to your image..If you need to know how to paste it just let me kno..also here is a sparkel i found on photobucket.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:24 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

how can i make the lil icons.??
and..
how extacly do i do the color spotting itz confusing to me

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:57 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
1,000.00 LunaPic Points

Mrsz.mathis wrote:
how can i make the lil icons.??
and..
how extacly do i do the color spotting itz confusing to me

hmm what do you mean by the little i cons lol? and i never use color spotting so i dont know..what are you trying to do with the color spotting?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:54 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

hey i was also wondering about the whole eye color thing and i cant find your tutorial also..i was wondering if you can also change different objects into color not just eyes for example i have this pic that i want to make all black and white except for the red rose, how would i go about that? thanx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:59 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
1,000.00 LunaPic Points

smurfinguitarist wrote:
hey i was also wondering about the whole eye color thing and i cant find your tutorial also..i was wondering if you can also change different objects into color not just eyes for example i have this pic that i want to make all black and white except for the red rose, how would i go about that? thanx

kk ill post the eye color changing tutorial in my next post...Okay well first upload that picture, then go over to the sicores and draw around the rose. then press crop image...then go up to edit>copy image to clipbord..that should copy the rose to the clipboard. then go to the home page and upload that same image go up to adjust>black and white that should turn it black and white. then go up to edit>paste image from clipboard!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:00 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
1,000.00 LunaPic Points

okay first upload your picture! then these pics will guide u threw it!
Okay and there you go! once your done with the 1st eye you just do the same with the other eye! and then once your done with both eyes you go to the bottom of the page and click "download" and then save it to ur computer! hope it helped[/quote]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:07 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Hi I just started like TODAY Lol and im a little confused how do i get all of these "undo" pictures gone? :(

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:41 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
1,000.00 LunaPic Points

queen32992 wrote:
Hi I just started like TODAY Lol and im a little confused how do i get all of these "undo" pictures gone? :(

hmm i dont really know what your talking about lol it might just be where iam tired..but umm are you talking about like when you add something to your pic, and dont like how do you undo it? or what lol?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:40 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Lol yea I know it sounds stupid but everytime i want to start a new picture the OLD ones are still there it says #35 undo or something like that I would like to start clean... :lol:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 368 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25  Next