It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: new guy needs some help
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:47 am 

Cash on hand:
74.20 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
hey i just found out bout this site (which is awsome btw) and im trying to make a sig for this forum im on,but i have no idea if you can have a copy html feature for the pic i just edited. do i need to save it to my lunapic account and copy the image url from the adress bar or is there another way?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:21 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
Successful invitations: 0
hellslostangel wrote:
hey i just found out bout this site (which is awsome btw) and im trying to make a sig for this forum im on,but i have no idea if you can have a copy html feature for the pic i just edited. do i need to save it to my lunapic account and copy the image url from the adress bar or is there another way?

click on the lunapic log on top of the page then you do what ever you done to your picture or if you done it already you will click on under the picture it will say save to your lunapic account and you will click on that it will take you to your account on there and then you click for the bb code or html code which ever one you use....what you just said was right so save it to your lunapic account...you should see all where it says Save To: Your Computer | Lunapic Account | Email | MySpace | Twitter | Picasa | Facebook | ImageShack and you would click on lunapic account...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]