It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:53 am 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
Hello nice people,
I struggled for hours to use the flag below as a background to the animated photo of the cute boy with go lden teeth (below) but I couldn't get it quiet right because I get a distorted image.

I used the menu > Draw> Paint Bucket Tool > and "fill the background with image from my clipboard (which is the flag)" but I got a very distorted image.

Is there any other trick to fill the white background of the image of boy with the flag without getting a distorted image? I really really appreciate any advice you could give me. Thanks.

I want the white background be filled with the flag below.

I want this flag to be the background to the animated image above.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:46 am 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
Successful invitations: 0
medeka wrote:
Hello nice people,
I struggled for hours to use the flag below as a background to the animated photo of the cute boy with go lden teeth (below) but I couldn't get it quiet right because I get a distorted image.

I used the menu > Draw> Paint Bucket Tool > and "fill the background with image from my clipboard (which is the flag)" but I got a very distorted image.

Is there any other trick to fill the white background of the image of boy with the flag without getting a distorted image? I really really appreciate any advice you could give me. Thanks.

I want the white background be filled with the flag below.

I want this flag to be the background to the animated image above.

are you trying to replace the white background off of the animated cute boy with te flag background if you are go to edit then go to transparent and click on the white background then you will get a transparent background then you copy that image to your clipboard when you are done with the transparent... then go upload the flag background then go to edit and paste image from the clipboard.. let me know ...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]