It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:04 am 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
Hi,
I went and read past posts on this and still can't get it to work correctly. I uploaded an image and pasted the image to the clipboard and uploaded my animated graphic to apply to it. That worked great. But what I want to do is add another animated graphic to it and it gives me a black background and won't perform it. I did the second animation the same way as the first and even tried copying the orginal image that I applied the first animation to and then uploading the second animation I want to use and swapping it. It will not work. How can I get this to work or where can I go to do it? Thank you for your help. Basically what I want is to add 2 animated graphics to 1 orginal picture. Thanks.,

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:11 am 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
lauraannhay wrote:
Hi,
I went and read past posts on this and still can't get it to work correctly. I uploaded an image and pasted the image to the clipboard and uploaded my animated graphic to apply to it. That worked great. But what I want to do is add another animated graphic to it and it gives me a black background and won't perform it. I did the second animation the same way as the first and even tried copying the orginal image that I applied the first animation to and then uploading the second animation I want to use and swapping it. It will not work. How can I get this to work or where can I go to do it? Thank you for your help. Basically what I want is to add 2 animated graphics to 1 orginal picture. Thanks.,

I know what your talking about your trying to get two moving images on a background well if you want me too I be more happy to get it working for you ...if you upload the two moving images and the background and where you want to the two images on your background at...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:37 am 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Hi, Thank you for your help. I left 3 images with descriptions of where I think the animations would look great at. I appreciate your time.
~Laura

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:09 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

lauraannhay wrote:
Hi, Thank you for your help. I left 3 images with descriptions of where I think the animations would look great at. I appreciate your time.
~Laura
Attachment:
tio....gif
tio....gif [ 469.42 KiB | Viewed 1867 times ]
Here ya go and gave it a shot and your welcome let me know...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:17 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!! Amazing! It's exactly what I wanted!!! Is this something I can do on LunaPic myself or something you had to do a little differently? Just wondering in case I wanted to do another one one day, so I would know how. Thank you again. Have a great weekend.
~Laura

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:33 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

lauraannhay wrote:
THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!! Amazing! It's exactly what I wanted!!! Is this something I can do on LunaPic myself or something you had to do a little differently? Just wondering in case I wanted to do another one one day, so I would know how. Thank you again. Have a great weekend.
~Laura
Lunapic can add only one moving object on the background I had to use the gif animator and it does come in handy your welcome...and hope you have a good weekend as well be safe.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]