It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:26 am 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
well I want to see how some diff wheels would look on my truck, I only to see one side ( which is 2 wheels) to see it and get the total effect of how it may look. plz help, I'm new so if this ? has been asked sorry for the repeat.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:07 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
billet03 wrote:
well I want to see how some diff wheels would look on my truck, I only to see one side ( which is 2 wheels) to see it and get the total effect of how it may look. plz help, I'm new so if this ? has been asked sorry for the repeat.
I guess your trying to picture your truck with different wheels on the picture if you are just click on the lunapic logo and upload your wheel pic then go to edit and click on copy image to the clipboard then upload your truck picture then go to edit then click on paste image from the clipboard...put the wheel where you want it to be.... then if you want to upload the other wheel be sure to go to edit then copy image to the clipboard... but I don't know exactly what the pictures do look like but that's how you would put your wheel or different wheels on there..

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:30 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Angelkisses wrote:
billet03 wrote:
I guess your trying to picture your truck with different wheels on the picture if you are just click on the lunapic logo and upload your wheel pic then go to edit and click on copy image to the clipboard then upload your truck picture then go to edit then click on paste image from the clipboard...put the wheel where you want it to be.... then if you want to upload the other wheel be sure to go to edit then copy image to the clipboard... but I don't know exactly what the pictures do look like but that's how you would put your wheel or different wheels on there..

thank's for helping me, I got it on there now.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]