It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:24 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
Hello ~ I'm New to LunaPic... I have figured out merge 2 pictures together, I'd like to use different animations for each Picture, and 4 or 5 Pictures in 1 Gif. Is this Possible... Any help at all will be Very Much Appreciated!!

1. How many Images can I use in 1 animation? and How do I get to an option that will allow me to upload Several (perhaps 5 pics).

2. May I use different animation techiniques on each of those 5 Pics?

3. May I put animated Text on an Image and still add 4 or 5 more Images with NO text?

~ Thank You for your time & ANY HELP... Even Basic Techniques would be Appreciated : )

~ Lindi ~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:59 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
Successful invitations: 0
ThckNCrvyCaliGrl wrote:
Hello ~ I'm New to LunaPic... I have figured out merge 2 pictures together, I'd like to use different animations for each Picture, and 4 or 5 Pictures in 1 Gif. Is this Possible... Any help at all will be Very Much Appreciated!!

1. How many Images can I use in 1 animation? and How do I get to an option that will allow me to upload Several (perhaps 5 pics).

2. May I use different animation techiniques on each of those 5 Pics?

3. May I put animated Text on an Image and still add 4 or 5 more Images with NO text?

~ Thank You for your time & ANY HELP... Even Basic Techniques would be Appreciated : )

~ Lindi ~

On the slideshow this is how i upload my pics but I do one at a time when I click on the logo and upload my first pic I go to the animation and click on add animation frame and upload another pic and put the seconds down...and you repeat this step over and over by going to the animation and adding animation frame...you can add as many as you like but the more pics you have the more bytes you will have ....and on the pics make sure there all the same size for better quality..

Now on the animation techniques you can only put like one animation cause if you add other animations it just doesn't work right ..now I do notice on this one animation if you add like lightning and the sparkles I seen the sparkles work with other animations along the way while the other is still working but if you do that always add the sparkles animation last that way the other animation will move

Now on the text part of putting the animation I tried that out but the pictures stop moving on the animation background...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]