It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:59 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
My dad puts together a calendar of family pictures for some people in our family every year and for one of them he wants to combine these two pictures. I've been playing around with it for like half an hour trying to get it right and I'm not having a ton of success.
Here is what I want...
This is the background picture:
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/2719/dscn6230ql6.jpg
and this picture needs to go on top:
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/6506/deleteor9.png (without the hot pink)

I know how to get rid of the pink and I know how to put them on top of each other.
The thing is that I get it all lined up just right and everything and then I push 'apply pasted image' and it gets all messed up. It like condenses and makes it look bad.

What needs to happen is the water needs to line up, a little bit of the tree on the far left should stick out from the balcony, you should see most of the pool. The top picture will be up higher by about and inch and that's fine, leave it like that, and the railing will stop about by the end of the lawn chairs which is also fine.

If you need anything clarified I'll be happy to try to explain something better.

So if anyone has any ideas on how to combine these that would be terrif. If you think you could do it better on a different program that would also fine. The final thing will go on powerpoint so if there is a way to do it on there that'd be good, or really any other program.

Thanks much! :D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:56 am 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
Successful invitations: 0
tnme22 wrote:
My dad puts together a calendar of family pictures for some people in our family every year and for one of them he wants to combine these two pictures. I've been playing around with it for like half an hour trying to get it right and I'm not having a ton of success.
Here is what I want...
This is the background picture:
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/2719/dscn6230ql6.jpg
and this picture needs to go on top:
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/6506/deleteor9.png (without the hot pink)

I know how to get rid of the pink and I know how to put them on top of each other.
The thing is that I get it all lined up just right and everything and then I push 'apply pasted image' and it gets all messed up. It like condenses and makes it look bad.

What needs to happen is the water needs to line up, a little bit of the tree on the far left should stick out from the balcony, you should see most of the pool. The top picture will be up higher by about and inch and that's fine, leave it like that, and the railing will stop about by the end of the lawn chairs which is also fine.

If you need anything clarified I'll be happy to try to explain something better.

So if anyone has any ideas on how to combine these that would be terrif. If you think you could do it better on a different program that would also fine. The final thing will go on powerpoint so if there is a way to do it on there that'd be good, or really any other program.

Thanks much! :D
Gave it a shot and I tried. made two of em.
ImageImage Editing Made Easy

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]